NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the 25th Annual General Meeting of the British Society of Hearing Aid Audiologists Ltd. will be held at the Ricoh Arena, Judds Lane, Longford, Coventry CV6 6AQ on 21 June 2019 at 5.15pm for the following purposes:
- To approve the Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 12 May 2018
- To receive the report of those elected to serve on Council from 2019 to 2021
- To receive the results of members’ vote on the Special Resolution to approve the new Articles of Association
- To welcome the new President and receive the President’s Report
- To receive the Chief Executive’s operational report for the Society
- To receive the Balance Sheet and Financial Statement for the year ended 31 July 2018.
By Order of the Council
28 May 2019
David Foley, Secretary
Registered office: EBS, City Wharf, Davidson Road, Lichfield, Staffordshire WS14 9DZ
The AGM takes place on day one of the 2019 BSHAA Congress, which is being held at the Ricoh Arena on Friday 21 and Saturday 22 June. Click HERE for full details and online registration.