Being part of the largest group of professionals in private hearing care in the UK delivers a huge number of benefits. Established 66 years ago, we have over 1,600 members in the UK and around the world – join your professional body and a well-respected community of hearing care professionals.
1. Access your free CPD PORTAL app, an easy way to manage and record your continuous professional development. You can access details of our conferences and professional development days (not run by manufacturers), our FREE professional development webinars, our BSHAA guidance documents and lots more learning materials online.
2. Use the letters MSHAA after your name, and FSHAA if you become a Fellow – the highest level of BSHAA membership. Display the BSHAA logo in your business advertising, a sure way of letting customers know about your commitment to the highest professional values.
3. Free Membership of our Customer Care Scheme – invaluable support if things go wrong.
4. Feature in our Find A Member Audiologist tool – a searchable map for members of the public to find their nearest BSHAA member with detailed member links and options to upgrade your listing.
5. List your job vacancies, find jobs and opportunities; list items for sale, items wanted. Find friends and colleagues.
6. Receive regular copies of BSHAA People Online, Our online magazine for members, packed with the latest news, great articles, research and developments.
7. NEW: Access to BSHAA email helplines on career, education, technical, business start up and more.